Next time, I'll keep my mouth shut, 3-3 now.Ranger is pitching a gem today. No hits through 6 and has a career high 10 k's.
Next time, I'll keep my mouth shut, 3-3 now.
but then they screwed it up anywayHARPER with a 2R HR to tie it with 2 out bottom 9. Turner legged out an infield hit. Nobody gave up!!
I believe they have now lost 3 of the games Harp has tied it with a HR in late innings. The bull pen has struggled a bit and it’s been Alvarado, Seranthony and Kimbrel.but then they screwed it up anyway![]()
Fun game tonight. Turner ties it up in the bottom of the 9th with a HR, 6-6. Phils still batting with 0 outs.
And then Nick Double Play Castellanos happened.
Especially with Kimbrel, Dominguez and Alvarado in the pen for the Phillies.I like most of the recent rule changes in the game, but hate starting extra innings with a man on second.
Ok boys, I DO NOT wanna watch the braves win the east tonite on our field, so freaking win
Don't.The Phillies just rolled right over the past two series. I’m worried about them making the postseason.
Nola has been “just an arm” for a couple of years now. I’m glad they resisted paying him big money.Here we go again, bottom of the 3rd, Nola allowed 3H, a walk, 2 R scored and only 1 out.
Thanks goodness, the DP ends the inning.
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
BWI Football
BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week
BWI Football
Top Penn State takes from USC week: Causes for concern and a reason for hope a day before kickoff