Sheesh. Crowded back there….
1 RB 1 OL 1 WR?true
As a FYI, a few more from PSU are expected to hit the portal (have submitted paperwork), and will be announced today or tomorrow
Oh, I imagine he did and it was better than PSU's.I’m sure he had no contact or NIL offer from Bama before he entered portal.![]()
South Florida kid who played at st. Thomas HS. He knows how to play the recruiting game, it never stops. Probably a Diaz casualty combined with the last 20+ years of Alabama being the top spot in the college game. Not so sure that is still the case, but old perceptions die hard.Oh, I imagine he did and it was better than PSU's.
He also may have initiated it himself just to see what’s out there for him in NIL before entering the portal. College football is a Lawless Frontier and a free agent paradise. There’s really no penalty for the athlete or school. I would imagine there’s a great many players doing some preliminary investigation first. A coveted kid would be foolish to just enter the portal without at least one guaranteed landing spot. For the not so talented it’s a cruel World.I’m sure he had no contact or NIL offer from Bama before he entered portal.![]()
Thus my eye roll after my commentOh, I imagine he did and it was better than PSU's.
Yup. I think players can reach out at any time. Even if they are not supposed to, not like you can check their phones for texts, etc.He also may have initiated it himself just to see what’s out there for him in NIL before entering the portal. College football is a Lawless Frontier and a free agent paradise. There’s really no penalty for the athlete or school. I would imagine there’s a great many players doing some preliminary investigation first. A coveted kid would be foolish to just enter the portal without at least one guaranteed landing spot. For the not so talented it’s a cruel World.
Thus my eye roll after my comment
Nick Saban doesn’t even know where Bama library is located.Maybe bama upgraded their library when we weren’t looking.
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern matchups: Who will have the edge on Saturday at the new Ryan Field?
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
BWI Wrestling
Penn State wrestling notes: Another Nittany Lion will compete at U23 Worlds; how many are on Team USA now?
BWI Football
How to watch, stream, Penn State-Northwestern on Friday night
BWI
Top Penn State-Northwestern Wednesday availability report takeaways: What did we learn?