F MC.![]()
Manchester City launch legal action against Premier League over sponsorship rules
Manchester City have taken legal action to challenge sponsorship rules and the means by which decisions are taken by the Premier Leaguewww.theguardian.com
As much as people hate it, getting it right on offsides isn't a bad thing. The beauty of this sport unlike baseball and football is that the breaks are rare so I don't mind the wait when they get it right. What I do not like is when it goes to VAR and the following day they are issuing an apology.![]()
Premier League reveals waiting time for VAR decisions soared last season
The Premier League has admitted to clubs that VAR delays grew by more than 50% last season as it plans to confirm a video refereeing ‘improvement plan’ at its annual general meetingwww.theguardian.com
As much as people hate it, getting it right on offsides isn't a bad thing. The beauty of this sport unlike baseball and football is that the breaks are rare so I don't mind the wait when they get it right. What I do not like is when it goes to VAR and the following day they are issuing an apology.
BWI
Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
BWI Football
8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
BWI Football
Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC