Yeah, he got absolutely trucked and was pissed off when they pulled him. When he stayed on I was thinking he just had the wind knocked out of him because there was no reason to keep him on the pitch at that point.I had a hard time seeing what happened to him. They didn't show the replay for awhile and, when they did, I still couldn't see exactly where he got hit. It is no surprise that he really got hammered on the play but I am amazed that he stayed on the pitch for several more minutes.
Yes, and F*** Man City!Everybody, thanks for your efforts towards making this a great thread this year.
COYG! Go Hammers!
I had been hoping that Arsenal would score before City and so be on top of the live table, if only for a short spell. MC 1-0 WHU 90 seconds in.Everybody, thanks for your efforts towards making this a great thread this year.
COYG! Go Hammers!
I had been hoping that Arsenal would score before City and so be on top of the live table, if only for a short spell. MC 1-0 WHU 90 seconds in.
Glory Glory Man United.....what a great day. Just drink up that United hate....tastes so good.FA Cup Final: Manchester United 2, Manchester City 1, FT
That one would be par for the course for United ownership as the fans certainly aren't onboard with this move. They are getting push back on this so it will be interesting to see how it plays out.![]()
Ten Hag fears Man United sacking despite FA Cup win - source
Erik ten Hag fears he could still be sacked by Manchester United despite winning the FA Cup, a source told ESPN.www.espn.com
BWI
Penn State vs. USC Film Review: Lions trying to fix holes, can't exploit weaknesses
BWI Football
Latest loss exposes Penn State's difficult reality: Improvement isn't enough
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI
Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
BWI Football
8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more