As a Mets fan I couldn’t be happier if the Phillies knock out the Braves.
and it appears he's coming back out for the top of the 7th
The guys in the booth made a good point about a reliever not being used to coming back out after a long offensive inning.well, so much for that. D'Arnaud leads off the top of the 7th with a HR on the 1st pitch to straight away center. 7-3, Phillies
The guys in the booth made a good point about a reliever not being used to coming back out after a long offensive inning.
Told myself I’d take 1-1 from my teams today. I’ll live with the psu loss wasn’t supposed to be our year anyway. Finish 10-2 and I’ll be happy. Phils are wiping the noon slate fresh
BWI Recruiting
Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
BWI
Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
BWI Football
Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action
BWI Football
Penn State-USC Predictions: Can the Nittany Lions right the ship?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State's White Out sees top recruits already high on the Nittany Lions hitting Happy Valley