Nothing is the last 2 weeks says that. Looks like a continuation of the BIGS.We all saw Nick Lee wrestle back for 5th after losing his first round as a freshman. I believe senior Drew can do something similar.
Nothing is the last 2 weeks says that. Looks like a continuation of the BIGS.We all saw Nick Lee wrestle back for 5th after losing his first round as a freshman. I believe senior Drew can do something similar.
Nothing is the last 2 weeks says that. Looks like a continuation of the BIGS.
Fair enough!Well, I could be a glass half empty guy but I trust Cael and the program. Maybe the data doesn't support my opinion but being a fan is mostly about believing in the improbable despite the evidence.
We all saw Nick Lee wrestle back for 5th after losing his first round as a freshman. I believe senior Drew can do something similar.
ESPN live on your phone tablet or laptop.I’ve tried everything. How can I watch the psu matched. ESPN is a crapshoot
ESPNU has whip around coverage. ESPN+ has mat-by-mat cameras. We post the mat assignment here so you know which one to flip to to watch.I’ve tried everything. How can I watch the psu matched. ESPN is a crapshoot
Absolutely right Greg, between Big Ten's and this there is nothing encouraging that makes that a possibility or rather likely. Just odd, really odd this whole thing. Where was the guy that wrestled Suriano to 2-1 and looked so strong in other duals?I would like to think that's a possibility but just haven't been encouraged by what I've seen the last few matches. We shall see.
Do we have any idea on mat?
Do we have any idea on mat?
Except for Suriano the big ten 125 pounders crapped the bed. Hildebrandt will not score even one team point.Caleb Smith (App St) defeats Patrick McKee (Minny), 8-5. Wow
I think all 1 seeds got a bye so it's gonna be a while.
Don’t see it!Nothing is the last 2 weeks says that. Looks like a continuation of the BIGS.
Yeah, 125 was a blood bath, as summed up nicely here by Jim Carlson:Ayala lost?
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach
BWI Football
The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
BWI Football
Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
BWI Football
Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?