I watched for a consistent ten-minute spell and Harden was pretty good during that stretch. He gave his guys a goodly number of open looks. You gotta make your corner threes.Just a disgusting half of basketball by the sixers. Shooting 34% from the field and 18% from three. Gonna be interesting to see what Glen does in this second half. I would love to see him run everything through Tyrese. Harden is washed when asked to carry a team. Tobias having a decent game. Hoping they close out so Joel can rest. I’m worried they lose and this starts to look like the Raptors series last year and force Joel to come back to soon.
Nice to see the Hawks take game 5, let them beat each other up for a full 7 games.
Yeah, the Hawks outscored the Celtics 37-25 in the 4th qtr to win by 2 points, 119-117. Trae Young nailed a long 3-pter with 1.8 sec. left in the game.
Honestly not the team I want to face without a healthy Embid.Celtics win game 6 against the Hawks, 128-120, to win the series 4-2. The Sixers will next take on the Celtics.
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
BWI Football
Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
BWI Football
Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'