You already know the answer!!
Good on the amazing 3, albeit Maxey struggled in the first half running the offense. In Neubeck's article linked above, he was spot on in his bad/ugly references to Harris and Niang. Those two have been worrrying me for a while now, and with it being so close to the playoffs, they are a real concern. It's like 4 on 5 when they are on the court lately, at both ends of the court. I really hope they snap out of whatever funk they are in because they have not been good; at all. I could type more, but it's putting me in a bad mood for the day, so will stop right here.@jmorovich -- fortunately, I didn't watch the 2nd qtr of the game.
The Cavs made a contest of it, but in crunch time the Sixers' best players exerted their will on the Cavs.
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?