2022-23 Sixers Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,746
69,278
113
@jmorovich -- you must have watched tonight's game. ;) I've watched every game during their win streak. Alas, I had to attend a meeting tonight and was not able to watch tonight's game, and the Sixers blow a big lead, and lose a game they should not have lost. smh




 
Last edited:

Nitwit

All-Conference
Jul 18, 2001
1,540
2,243
113
I don’t see them getting there They are too reliant on Embid who always seems to get an injury at key points in the season due to his style of play - hitting the floor it seems on 25% of his shots. It is what it is.
 
Last edited:

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,746
69,278
113
@jmorovich -- were you watching the 1st half, when the Sixers stunk up the joint? I think it was 37-22, Grizzlies at the end of the 1st qtr. Fortunately, they played better after that, and had a great end of the 4th qtr.







 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: jmorovich
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
  2. 02 BWI Football Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  4. 04 BWI Football What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston