2022-23 Sixers Thread

jmorovich

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2021
663
1,181
93
Joel Embiid doesn’t play due to knee soreness and Paul Reed doesn’t see one minute of meaningful playing time. #FreeBBallPaul #FireGlenRivers
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,576
22,769
113

The Nets are just terrible on defense, an outlier. They are as stupid on defense as any team I’ve ever seen in my life. The way they play, they absolutely need a good shot blocker and they got nothing. Kyrie is really bad on defense.
 

jmorovich

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2021
663
1,181
93
  • Like
Reactions: LionJim

K-Live

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2021
951
2,499
93
Until the Sixers are done with their “preseason” and are back to full strength I’m gonna have fun following the Nets.

Who would have ever expected this?? Hint…ANYONE WHO HAS WATCHED BEN SIMMONS PLAY BASKETBALL!!!

I sort of have those same frustrations with our 2 stars - ability to stay on the floor. Here we are again, another Sixers season with weeks of wondering who will step up and produce some points. And, for the second game in a row, inside the paint was available for the opposing team any time they wanted it. I was really looking forward to this season and it has been a dud so far outside of Maxey. Sort of feels like they are still in training camp let alone pre-season.
 

Nitwit

All-Conference
Jul 18, 2001
1,540
2,243
113
I’ve already list interest in the season. I’ll watch the Flyers.
 

jmorovich

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2021
663
1,181
93
Joel Embiid 2 rebounds and 3 blocks away from a 59 point quadruple double. Not to shabby. Oh and….

 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
  2. 02 BWI Football Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  4. 04 BWI Football What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston