Sixers 30-50 Celtics points in paint with six minutes left.They have some things to figure out defensively.
Yes…but I prefer to be miserable and there’s a long standing belief on this site that I am the mush during big games. You don’t want THESE eyeballs on THAT game!! Your welcome!Guys ya know the phils are on right?
An under appreciated Sixers star from their great teams in the 60s.
One of my favorites. If I remember, he didn’t like to talk much about his playing days after retiring and didn’t like people making a big deal about him playing pro hoops. Him and Wilt made for a ferocious duo in the front court of the best team I ever saw. RIP#54.
Weird but I never wrote “Guys ya know the phils are on right?”Yes…but I prefer to be miserable and there’s a long standing belief on this site that I am the mush during big games. You don’t want THESE eyeballs on THAT game!! Your welcome!
I’m PRAYING this is Joel’s way of getting Glen Rivers out of here (I highly doubt it but a kid can dream). I’d take an 0-10 start for that gift. Would love to see Sam Cassel run this team.Someone tell Joel The Troll Embid the season started, so disconnected did not even look like he was paying any attention to Doc in the last huddle down 1.
Long season…but some things never change.So after 3 quarters it’s good to see the following:
1) still no real offensive sets for Maxey
2) Glen Rivers still refuses to play B-Ball Paul
3) After retooling roster, bench giving them nothing.
4) Sixers still love turning the ball over
5) They still don’t know how to throw an entry pass
That being said, if this is the James Harden I’m getting all year I will be excited.
Yes…after 3 quarters I’m already upset with their play. I’m a Philly fan…WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?!?!![]()
A least you can hustle and guard your man and not lay on the floor looking for fouls, Lopez out played him big time lastnight.Philadelphia 76ers – NBC Sports Philadelphia
Find the latest Philadelphia 76ers news, highlights, analysis and more with NBC Sports Philadelphia.www.nbcsports.com
for real. No idea what is going on there. He's looked soft and dis-interested so far. He got man-handled several times at the rim against Giannis and Lopez - going up soft, dopey and out of control. WTF?Someone tell Joel The Troll Embid the season started, so disconnected did not even look like he was paying any attention to Doc in the last huddle down 1.
A least you can hustle and guard your man and not lay on the floor looking for fouls, Lopez out played him big time lastnight.
for real. No idea what is going on there. He's looked soft and dis-interested so far. He got man-handled several times at the rim against Giannis and Lopez - going up soft, dopey and out of control. WTF?
Good stuff Tom, was not aware of the injuries.I think you guys are over reacting a bit. It's a long season, and he had a lot of injuries/rehab in the offseason. Let things play out a bit.
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
BWI Football
Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's second-straight loss to Northwestern