No fun, but I agree with him as well. They have too much talent to be a part of relegation talk, imo. Easily top 10, maybe even top 5 talent if they can figure it out.You're no fun.
No fun, but I agree with him as well. They have too much talent to be a part of relegation talk, imo. Easily top 10, maybe even top 5 talent if they can figure it out.You're no fun.
We'll all pile on MU next week after Liverpool takes them to the cleaners.No fun, but I agree with him as well. They have too much talent to be a part of relegation talk, imo. Easily top 10, maybe even top 5 talent if they can figure it out.
That could get ugly, fast.We'll all pile on MU next week after Liverpool takes them to the cleaners.
Nottingham Forest 0-0 West Ham United at 16’. When Forest scores their first Premier League goal in 23 years, the place is going to explode. Fun match, a few nice chances for both sides.
A better response would have been.....No fun, but I agree with him as well. They have too much talent to be a part of relegation talk, imo. Easily top 10, maybe even top 5 talent if they can figure it out.
And after the second Chelsea goal, running in front of the Spurs bench, grow up.Tuchel is a punk *** charging at Conte. Can’t stand a good play, eh Tommy boy?
A better response would have been.....
Caught the last 30 minutes plus stoppage time, three goals, 2.5 miles. Time well spent.Chelsea -Tottenham kicking off momentarily. The first big-balls match of the season.
I’ll be at the gym, will watch the second half on the treadmill. (As a reminder, this is a go-to life hack of mine; now that I’ve put this out, I’m definitely going to the gym RIGHT FREAKING NOW.)
As a Spurs fan, I may despise Chelsea more than Arsenal and that is saying something!Caught the last 30 minutes plus stoppage time, three goals, 2.5 miles. Time well spent.
Boy, there was some bad blood out there today.
Makes the Gus Fring-Salamanca Family war seem like a middle-school spat.As a Spurs fan, I may despise Chelsea more than Arsenal and that is saying something!
Conte responding to TuchelMakes the Gus Fring-Salamanca Family war seem like a middle-school spat.
OMFG, Luis Diaz!
Yep. Thanks for the twitter add.that would be a great shot/goal if he received the pass where he shot it. That he dribbled through/across the defense, along the penalty line, makes it an amazing goal. The objective of every one of the defenders he encountered is to keep the ball from ever getting to their GK, and each of them failed miserably.
Kinda funny, but the Gooners are getting delirious!!
A lot of scuttlebutt going around about Pulisic leaving Chelsea.
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State