Can confirm.Greatest league on Earth.
Fed Ex Field will host a doubleheader. Intriguing.I’m not ready to let go of the Premier League until next season.
Is anyone going to any of the Summer Series matches? My wife and I are going to Brighton v. Newcastle United in Harrison, NJ on July 22nd.
www.dcunited.com
We were teased by it in 2016, but prior to that it was the year after the invincibles in '05 when we had the type of team capable of putting in a run like this year. Can't wait for next, already!@Alphabets
Arsenal improved by 15 points from last year, not quite good enough to be champions but it was a hell of a run, a hell of a year. I loved the ride.
I will be there on the 22nd for Arsenal vs United! Tickets purchased.I’m not ready to let go of the Premier League until next season.
Is anyone going to any of the Summer Series matches? My wife and I are going to Brighton v. Newcastle United in Harrison, NJ on July 22nd.
Everton up 1-0 at 89’, #17 in live table. Now in stoppage time, ten minutes
@RyanSnyder is feeling good right now. Everton clinched safety.
I believe many player contracts have clauses about relegation. In the event a club is relegated, the contract is terminated and the player can sign with another club.What happens to top players on the relegated clubs? Do they actually play in the second league? The revenue in the second league has to be much lower than in English Premier League. How do relegated clubs honor the contracts?
![]()
Chelsea appoint Mauricio Pochettino as manager after worst finish in 29 years
Mauricio Pochettino has signed a two-year deal with the option of a further year and will start work on July 1, the club announced on Monday.www.espn.com
I really wouldn’t know but after reading some Twitter replies, I’ll ask: how many teams employ a 4-4-2?
AFC Richmond ran it until Zava was acquiredI really wouldn’t know but after reading some Twitter replies, I’ll ask: how many teams employ a 4-4-2?
AFC Richmond ran it until Zava was acquired
We were there several years ago for Spurs Roma. Fun event. We parked in Newark, ate at a nice Spanish restaurant and ubered to the stadium and return trip.I’m not ready to let go of the Premier League until next season.
Is anyone going to any of the Summer Series matches? My wife and I are going to Brighton v. Newcastle United in Harrison, NJ on July 28th.
Anyone catch Pep’s cameo on the final episode of Ted Lasso?
Good luck in high school. Puberty can be tough on some.Soccer
A game can finish 0-0 and soccer fans rave how “magnificent“ it was.
BWI Football
Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
BWI Football
In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern