2021 Team Name

BassProCat

Heisman
Jan 5, 2017
12,200
28,206
81
Was this the one where BJ apparently threw the pass to the Ole Miss assistant? I still want to see that clip. I had already largely stopped watching most of our games by this point so I missed it.

You could prolly pick a play or two from every game this year and be like wow did I really watch a UK player just do that. We had LOTS of bone head plays...I mean LOTS. This goes for the coaching staff too aka Coach Cal.
 

mcwildcats04

Heisman
Jul 19, 2003
9,226
12,886
93
You could prolly pick a play or two from every game this year and be like wow did I really watch a UK player just do that. We had LOTS of bone head plays...I mean LOTS. This goes for the coaching staff too aka Coach Cal.
Ha, I don't doubt that. I absolutely HATE not having the desire to watch us play. But, it didn't take long this year for me to get to the point of "screw it, not worth my time" and I'd just follow along online and IF (big IF!!!) it was a game in the last 4 minutes or so I'd turn it on. And, more often than not, what a HORRIBLE decision to turn on and watch the final 4 minutes. LOL
 

BassProCat

Heisman
Jan 5, 2017
12,200
28,206
81
Ha, I don't doubt that. I absolutely HATE not having the desire to watch us play. But, it didn't take long this year for me to get to the point of "screw it, not worth my time" and I'd just follow along online and IF (big IF!!!) it was a game in the last 4 minutes or so I'd turn it on. And, more often than not, what a HORRIBLE decision to turn on and watch the final 4 minutes. LOL

Yeah this year was hard as **** to stomach...especially after how last season ended. Fingers crossed Cal turns things around for next year.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt