What do you think about his game? Project as a contributor at this level?Nice kid, attends Dulaney High School in Timonium. Florida was scouting him awhile back but never offered.
What do you think about his game? Project as a contributor at this level?
I like him. Combo guard with some upside.What do you think about his game? Project as a contributor at this level?
Can't say I love 6' kids who shoot the ball from their neck.
Can't say I love 6' kids who shoot the ball from their neck.
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game