BB Recruiting 2021 and 2022 Offer Lists

mikeylew1992

Sophomore
Aug 3, 2017
215
175
0
@Richard Schnyderite - Sup bro? Who do you think we have the best chances with in 2020? I feel like Coleman Hawkins is all but ours, but what are your thoughts on these bigs?

Hutchins-Everett
Matt Zona
Matrice Mitchell
Noah Farrakhan

Also I may have missed out on some key key targets but any info would be awesome in their regard. Just trying to see who we have best chances with at all. Cheers man
 

kcg88

Heisman
Aug 11, 2017
10,862
17,230
0
The 2020 JUCO DeAndre Pinckney is who I want. Perfect replacement for Yeboah.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard