2021-22 Sixers Thread

jmorovich

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2021
652
1,163
93
Durant is a great player when he’s not on the bench injured. I’d much rather hold onto young healthy players who want to play every day. Thybulle can be coached to shoot more often and you can’t replace his defense. I wouldn’t trade him. Harris is more expendable IMHO for another 3 point shooter who can play defense. I’d keep Kurmaz and try to find a role for him. He was a mystery this year.
There’s a lot of talk about trades with Dallas sending Tobias and getting back Reggie Bullock and some filler (Dwight Powell, Davis Bertans, Maxi Kleber, or maybe Tim Hardaway Jr.) given the number of forwards Philly has now (article below). I’m with you on Furk. I think the Sixers lack of point guard wrecked him early in the year when he was forced into running the offense for the second team. His confidence was shot and he was never right for the rest of the year. Would love to see him in this offense coming strictly as a catch and shoot player.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Nitwit

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,591
69,208
113
 

jmorovich

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2021
652
1,163
93
it may be getting time to start a 2022-23 Sixers Thread
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting TE Quinn Weber recaps overnight Penn State visit: 'The crowd and intensity was crazy'
  2. 02 BWI Football Daryus Dixson injury update: What did Matt Campbell say about the Lions' corner on Wednesday?
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
  5. 05 BWI Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?