We'll just pick this up at this early point in the season.
Clap Your Hands, Everybody ...
Clap Your Hands, Everybody ...
Lillard is .231 from 3 this year. Historically bad, per ESPN.Great win for the boys considering without 2 starters for the game and losing a 3rd around halftime. Everyone picked it up and the bench guys really played well.
....as a side note Dame has REALLY struggled from 3 this season so far....was 2-14 in Charlotte and 2-9 last night.
We‘ll be generous to Portland by giving them perennial superstar Ben Simmons for the historically bad Lillard. No picks / other players involved.Lillard is .231 from 3 this year. Historically bad, per ESPN.
I think Ben has destroyed his value. His team played this so poorly for the long term. Who wants to pay max money for a guy who goes this route?
We’ve had a Sixers thread every season I’ve been on the Tom board.Wait, has there always been a Sixers thread on this board?
How did I miss this?
We’ve had a Sixers thread every season I’ve been on the Tom board.
Invite only bro.Man, I need to hang out with you guys more.
Thread subscriptions are $1 per season. Venmo me if still interested.Man, I need to hang out with you guys more.
Thread subscriptions are $1 per season. Venmo me if still interested.

His knee wasn't going to hold up for the entire season.
If there is a silver lining, It would be that at least all of these starters are getting positive tests out of the way early in the season. However, these next few games are what I'd call bad timing to have all of your starters out. Might be a bumpy next few weeks or so. Hopefully these guys are symptom free and don't lose too much conditioning while quarantining.
BWI Football
Penn State's Defense Played Well Enough to Win. Here's What Went Wrong Late
BWI Football
Penn State Tuesday primer: The PSU offense will be under the spotlight today; who's announcing the Lions-Northwestern game for FOX?
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
BWI Recruiting
High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
BWI Football
Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails