2020 Myles Wilmoth

Knights 1212

All-American
Sep 9, 2003
27,562
8,520
113
I think we should keep our eyes on him. Marquette and Notre Dame always have shooters.
 

higgins3

All-Conference
Dec 15, 2012
7,319
2,434
113
Seems to have a very natural game.

Nice drives, has a good shot.

Just read an Omoruyi article that said he is focusing on back to basket play. If anything, I would expect that player to focus on facing up, and taking the ball to the hoop.

I like the natural style of assertiveness that Wilmoth has. Has a quiet confidence to him that was spotted when Myles Johnson was evaluated. Now look at Johnson!
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers