2020 is about to turn around...

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,909
6,750
113


...but you still have to bend down to tie those shoes.
They need to use velcro instead of laces and include a long reach gripper to aid in the velcro strapping process. Now THAT is a million dollar idea!***
View attachment 18506


ETA- i made the mistake of going to the shoe's website. apparently its a lace 1 time and forget it shoe and costs $140. seems targeted for the old and infirm, but with the price tag of an active runner's shoe.
 
Last edited:
Nov 16, 2005
29,375
24,596
113
I hate crocs

I just tie them and keep them tied. I don’t like a tightly tied shoe unless I’m playing basketball or running and at work it’s either slip on Merrills or Rocky Wellington boots.
 
Last edited:

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,741
12,503
113
Won't catch me in a pair of Crocs anywhere but in the yard, they can't be beat for that. Cool in the summer, put them in 4Wheel drive when it gets muddy, rinse them off under the hose and they're ready for the next time.View attachment 18508
 

aTotal360

Heisman
Nov 12, 2009
22,560
16,355
113
And they are stylish.

 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,940
11,403
113
What color is it now?
For some reason it’s turned Orange. My doctor ran all kinds of test but couldn’t determine why. I don’t understand it, since March all I’ve done is sit at home watching porn and eating Cheetos!
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar