2020 Cubs Tickets

Bookie34

Redshirt
Apr 12, 2009
14
9
3
I know a few of you got some of my season tickets last year and just wanted to throw it out there that I have the same seats again. Have 2 tickets in section 213, row 6. Everything is cheaper than face value from the Cubs site. If you're interested in any games shoot me an email and I can let you know what I have available.

And if you're looking for more than 2 for a specific date I do get access to single game tickets before the general public. Could possibly help you out there too.

[email protected]
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
  5. 05 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field