Not a fan of not having real photographs of the guys, but I guess it's kind of cool. Enjoy. GBB!
Gonna have to be more specific to earn any credit.I bet David really appreciates this poster.
Fake. Brads shorts are tucked in his undies. I bet David really appreciates this poster.
That's actually real.Indiana university of Penn.
It's just funny to me to project my coming baldness on young healthy people.Johnny David lost his battle with his hair line.
Don't like seeing KJ's leg backwards... That's disturbing... Don't like putting things into the world (even as jokes) that could happen.Not a fan of not having real photographs of the guys, but I guess it's kind of cool. Enjoy. GBB!
![]()
Warm and Warmershorts
Warm.finger
Cal would never be caught wearing brown shoes with a blue suit.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near