I see Houston as a possibility.They will beat Navy. Whether they beat ECU will depend on whether the players quit like they did at the end with BB and just go through the motions. I don’t think any reasonable person thinks TU will beat anybody else on the schedule.
I don't think any of these things will happen. But if you are right and this team has quit on Monty because they don't have faith or trust him, then they could happen.Navy will run up the gut and score on the outside, win by 14.
CINN will score 50 on Tulsa.
Memphis will crush Tulsa,
UCF will score 50 on Tulsa.
Monty has lost this team after that showing in Dallas.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more