Beat the Streets this year will feature USA team v. Iran and will be held on May 19th. Daton Fix will be participating in this event.
I made the trip to New York in March, while I had a blast I don't think I'll be able to make the trip this time. Hope others are able to make it to support our Oklahoma boynone of you cowboy fans making the trip? I enjoyed hanging out with the Smith's and Perry's as well as a few of you guys in MSG
Not going to Beat the Streets but will watch on Flo. Earl and I are going to Irving on 5/20-5/22 to watch Daton and other Oklahoma state wrestlers complete in the UWW Junior world trials. I am concerned about Boo Lewallen and Joe Smith who apparently sustained injuries last weekend. I know we will not get an official announcement from OSU but has anyone heard the nature or extent of the injuries?I made the trip to New York in March, while I had a blast I don't think I'll be able to make the trip this time. Hope others are able to make it to support our Oklahoma boy
The lineups are out.Not going to Beat the Streets but will watch on Flo. Earl and I are going to Irving on 5/20-5/22 to watch Daton and other Oklahoma state wrestlers complete in the UWW Junior world trials. I am concerned about Boo Lewallen and Joe Smith who apparently sustained injuries last weekend. I know we will not get an official announcement from OSU but has anyone heard the nature or extent of the injuries?
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers