2015 Recruiting Class Comparison

YankeeCpt_rivals378522

All-Conference
May 7, 2009
2,021
1,122
113
 

buckkiller

All-Conference
Nov 6, 2003
131,233
2,466
0
U TOOK my THREAD I WANTED TO START LOL! LOL! HEY ESPN WHO HAS THE #1 CKASS!!! HUH? WHAT?? I DIDNT HEAR YOU!!! IT AINT EVEN CLOSE!!!! OURS BOYS ARE DOMINATING!!!!
 

johnnyrockets

Junior
May 7, 2007
3,626
319
0
Hilarious. Typical ACC bump (remember when the Wear twins were McD AAs??). You'd have to be high to think Duke's freshmen are better than ours.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
  4. 04 KSR Cats in the NBA BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
  5. 05 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU