Charlotte with a classic Michael Jordan pick.
Charlotte with a classic Michael Jordan pick.
The Detroit Pistons at 8.
I have never claimed to have sources for any kind of inside knowledge.
This time I do. A good friend of mine is a stats analyst for the Pistons. He says he believes Booker is the pick IF Winslow is not there.
Just passing it along. If they draft someone else I will come back here and face the music. FWIW, he also told me they were drafting KCP the day before draft in '13.
Miami is my favorite Eastern Conference team, franchise at a crossroads with Wade decision.
Yeah, as a couple of others have also said, that was Artie Heyman in '63. A name I've heard, and no nothing about.Kyrie Irving, Elton Brand and a guy from 1963 that had an attitude problem and went to the ABA
Hoping Utah passes on Devin and Trey, and the get scooped up by the next 3 ( Suns, Thunder, Hawks.)
Booker undrafted at 13 still.. could he have been a top 5 pick next year if came back?
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front