I've taken all the info that I've heard recently about State's 2012 Unis and put together these 3 possibilities (minus the Bellard Clown Suit):
BigMotherTucker said:If true, that is dumb! Maroon facemasks look stupid.
We're a charter member of the Sec and now we let the new guy have uniform options because of Adidas. I 17'n hate Adidas!!
They make the ugliest athletic apparel and fan apparel. Their designs are a joke! And now because of our contractual obligations with them, they decide who gets what in regards to uniforms/colors/combos.
that our agreement with A&M (through Adidas) was that they get the white face mask and we stick with the maroon one. Seems fair if accurate.
/By the way...
//Awesome stuff as usual
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?