2012 called. It wants its ND ***-whipping back.

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,646
7,906
113
I think this ND team goes 6-4 in a ten game SEC schedule. Possibly 5-5.

Their young RB is the only reason this thing isn’t 28-0 already
 

jethreauxdawg

Heisman
Dec 20, 2010
11,904
17,211
113
I think they’ve lost their last 8 NYD bowl games. Pretty clear they shouldn’t have been in them
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,711
24,584
113
Gotta feel pretty good if you’re ND. You looked like you belong in the 1H.
 

wsjmsu75

Junior
Sep 29, 2017
2,421
210
63
I don't recall 2018 and 2019 being that close. We came real close in 2017 though.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment