2012 called. It wants its ND ***-whipping back.

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,636
7,894
113
I think this ND team goes 6-4 in a ten game SEC schedule. Possibly 5-5.

Their young RB is the only reason this thing isn’t 28-0 already
 

jethreauxdawg

Heisman
Dec 20, 2010
11,896
17,185
113
I think they’ve lost their last 8 NYD bowl games. Pretty clear they shouldn’t have been in them
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,703
24,569
113
Gotta feel pretty good if you’re ND. You looked like you belong in the 1H.
 

wsjmsu75

Junior
Sep 29, 2017
2,421
210
63
I don't recall 2018 and 2019 being that close. We came real close in 2017 though.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama