2004 sec mbball champs

Aug 22, 2012
27
12
3
Is there not going to be any celebration of the 2004 sec champs men’s basketball team this year? And if not…wtf not?
 

dickiedawg

All-Conference
Feb 22, 2008
4,583
1,523
113
If they were going to do that it would have been last spring. Thanks Selmon.
I’m not one to pile on criticism of Selmon but this is a really big oversight. I’m annoyed.

Incidentally, I saw a guy who kinda looked like Shane Power at the Arizona State game. Turns out it was Shane Power.
 

Darryl Steight

All-American
Sep 30, 2022
4,763
8,015
113
I’m not one to pile on criticism of Selmon but this is a really big oversight. I’m annoyed.

Incidentally, I saw a guy who kinda looked like Shane Power at the Arizona State game. Turns out it was Shane Power.
Think he lives out there.

But yes, we should absolutely celebrate the OUTRIGHT SEC CHAMPIONSHIP from 2004. Those don't come around too often.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list