In reviewing some of my mentions on the Twitter I came across a conversation I was having with another bulldog last November about Moorehead. At the time I thought the guy needed more time, the other guy had already decided he needed to go. I asked him then if we should go after Leach and his response was no. So odd thing #1: I kinda predicted Mike Leach coming to Starkville
Odd thing number 2: upon finding my mention of Leach in this comment. I commented on this one little tweet between me and one other guy saying I predicted it and that now it seems obvious that Moorehead needed to go based on the culture around the program. So I get a Twitter notification thinking I had a reply from the guy, nope. I have as new follower, the Joe Morehead.
I think everyone on here agrees that Joe is a great guy. I believe he will be a great head coach somewhere someday. It was going to be nearly impossible for him to become successful here with what seemed to be his mishandling of the team culture.
Also it's not like I tagged jomo in the tweet. Y'all think that's just a super crazy coincidence?
Odd thing number 2: upon finding my mention of Leach in this comment. I commented on this one little tweet between me and one other guy saying I predicted it and that now it seems obvious that Moorehead needed to go based on the culture around the program. So I get a Twitter notification thinking I had a reply from the guy, nope. I have as new follower, the Joe Morehead.
I think everyone on here agrees that Joe is a great guy. I believe he will be a great head coach somewhere someday. It was going to be nearly impossible for him to become successful here with what seemed to be his mishandling of the team culture.
Also it's not like I tagged jomo in the tweet. Y'all think that's just a super crazy coincidence?