2 more gets us a 7

Scarlet Blind_rivals

All-Conference
Aug 5, 2001
4,709
4,769
62
Right now, 13-9 even if we don't move up from #31 Q1 4-9 Q2 5-0
#11 Loyola Ill Q1 1-2, #13 Colgate 0 Q1 games and #23 San Diego St 0 Q1 wins
is not seeded above us
#29 LSU Q1/2 4-7 not above us
Puts us at least 25-27 or the 7 line right now.

We win the next 2 we are on the at least 6 line at 15-9 and Q1/2 10-9.
 

Colbert17!

Heisman
Aug 30, 2014
17,500
18,965
113
I just want to get in and play anyone that they put in front of us.
Too many people are plotting our way to the Final Four. Let's get in and win a game...first.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MadRU

G- RUnit

All-American
Sep 13, 2004
14,399
8,001
113
Lol! If we split and fall to 10... I may like our chances even better... just sayin.
 

Letitrip

All-Conference
Sep 4, 2007
2,401
4,253
66
What if we just beat nebby?
also what if we beat nebby lose to Minny and win one b1g
According to the so called experts on this board we would be a 13 seed and last in - so many RU fans are clueless it gets really annoying. Enjoy the ride and each game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Spare130_rivals

Doctor Worm

Heisman
Feb 7, 2002
31,200
23,102
113
I am in the school of thought that I want anything other than the 8-9 game . Anything
I'd be disappointed with 8-9 because it would mean that we did not finish as strongly as I think we can. But that aside, so be it. Win the 8-9 game and play with house money in the team's biggest opportunity game in 45 years.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scangg

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,494
180,747
113
here's a Q...does 0-2 get us a last four in spot?


it could, I think things will be clearly after this weekend as to what RU has to do vs Nebby/Minn

we should be in but I would like to see the Nebby win because without it means we just suffered a hideous loss for the resume
 

read option

All-Conference
Nov 12, 2013
2,835
3,236
0
Going off of Decoury’s 11-seed going into last night (which after the win IMO makes us a #10)

3-1 in last four (wins over Neb, Minn, one win and one loss in B1G tourney): #7

2-2: (win over Neb, loss to Minn, one win and one loss in B1G tourney): #9

1-2: (win over Neb, loss to Minn, one and done B1G tourney): #10 or 11
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
  5. 05 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four