2 Baseball Showdown tix For Sale

Dawg1979

Redshirt
Jun 23, 2015
1,546
0
0
My brother-in-laws house in ft worth is flooded and we now can’t go to the games. I have 2 Saturday tickets for sale. Can be used Saturday or Sunday. I had to pay more than face value but will take $40 for both to have bulldogs in the stands. Let me know if interested
 

Trojanbulldog19

All-American
Aug 25, 2014
10,134
5,914
113
not sure. i should have asked them that the other day. i had to sell mine. just couldn't travel today or tomorrow now. i still got monday's for sale if anyone still needs two tickets for Monday, if they still have it. i'm guessing the team won't be able to make it today or tomorrow.
 

DFW DohDoubleG

Redshirt
Feb 18, 2021
9
0
0
Anyone have 2 tickets for Sat or Sun, preferably Sat.? Thanks, and PM if you are interested in getting rid of them.
 

wrapit

Freshman
Nov 30, 2008
196
89
28
I am interested, provided the tournament is not cancelled.
Thanks,

-Greg
 

DFW DohDoubleG

Redshirt
Feb 18, 2021
9
0
0
My brother-in-laws house in ft worth is flooded and we now can’t go to the games. I have 2 Saturday tickets for sale. Can be used Saturday or Sunday. I had to pay more than face value but will take $40 for both to have bulldogs in the stands. Let me know if interested

Dawg1979, check your PM please. Thanks,
 

Trojanbulldog19

All-American
Aug 25, 2014
10,134
5,914
113
They just showed the stadium on news channel I was watching. Looked like the area was still covered in ice. No way they could have played today for sure. And I’m not certain it will be cleared up enough by tmr. We will see. They did say etc it was saying things are back to normal ops. Doesn’t mean power is back but the rolling blackouts should stop.
 

DFW DohDoubleG

Redshirt
Feb 18, 2021
9
0
0
My wife was just out on the roads, and said they are fine. We do have a freeze overnight down to about 21 degrees, but the sun is out right now and melting everything nicely. The high on Sat. will be 45, and low overnight into Sun. only 37. Sunday should be a great day for some baseball. I was able to get some tix for Sunday for my son and I. Thanks everyone, and PM me any out of towners needing anything.
 

Trojanbulldog19

All-American
Aug 25, 2014
10,134
5,914
113
good. looks like the team is on the way so hopefully there will be baseball tomorrow. bummed i'm not going, but with weather and other appointments that got canceled this week because of weather are gonna keep me at home this weekend.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs