#2 A-Team vs #3 Cheers

2 A-Team or 3 Cheers


  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .

HighStickHarry_

Hall of Famer
Apr 21, 2006
63,219
120,169
0
I have watched every episode of cheers probably five times. I'm obsessed.

I think they recorded different versions of the intro through the years but I can't find any proof on the Internet. I would like to tweet one of the creators but I don't have Twitter.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia