1st Round Results - 1A Bracket Challenge 2016

Keith_Stone33

Junior
Sep 30, 2013
1,657
242
0
Round 1 results are up. Be sure to double check my count to make sure I didn't make any errors.

1. HighestPoint - 15
1. gladiators01 - 15
1. WP02alum - 15
1. obguthr - 15
5. maroons1 - 14
5.Gunz41 - 14
5.woodlayer - 14
5.3nPunt - 14
9. Arnsparger - 13
9.HHS1987- 13
9.Keith_Stone33 - 13
9.G Master Blaster W - 13
9.Dtayl6 - 13
9.bullrun25 - 13
9.Bgboy38 - 13
9.honestjohn60 - 13
 

Chilwar25

Senior
Aug 20, 2010
682
437
0
Congrats Blaster, you got me according to these results, but I thought I got you!
Oh well, best of luck from here on out. Who did I miss?
 

Keith_Stone33

Junior
Sep 30, 2013
1,657
242
0
Congrats Blaster, you got me according to these results, but I thought I got you!
Oh well, best of luck from here on out. Who did I miss?
Just to make sure we're on the same page: this isn't the pick-em contest, this is the playoff bracket challenge
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Football Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Thomas Jefferson Secures 14-7 win over Heritage
  4. 04 High School Football High School Football: How to watch Grimsley (N.C.) at Varina (Va.)
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Prospect Watch Top Performers Mid-Season Defense