1st 2025 Commit. Caden VerMaas

HuskerO58

All-Conference
Sep 11, 2006
14,424
2,624
113
Ha...yeah I know. I just can't imagine that poster meant that Westview would start off at #1 in football this upcoming season. So I was guessing he meant Westside.
D'oh, I gotcha. Yeah, no way Westview will be ranked in the top 10 let alone #1.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference