1A/2A Week 5 Pick'em

Champ Cage

Sophomore
Aug 29, 2003
719
121
43
Week 5

George Wythe @ Rural Retreat
Northwood @ Chilhowie
J.I. Burton @ Galax
Honaker @ Southern Gap
Eastside @ Essex
Grayson Co @ Virginia
Tazewell @ Giles
Brunswick @ Surry Co
Wilson Memorial @ Riverheads
Windsor @ Franklin
Buffalo Gap; @ Fort Defiance
Northampton @ West Point
Princeton(WV) @ Graham
Nottoway @ Amelia Co
King William @ Armstrong

GOTW
Turner Ashby @ Strasburg
 

Real Sasquatch

All-Conference
Oct 10, 2016
1,683
1,169
113
George Wythe @ Rural Retreat
Northwood @ Chilhowie
J.I. Burton
@ Galax
Honaker @ Southern Gap
Eastside @ Essex
Grayson Co
@ Virginia
Tazewell @ Giles
Brunswick @ Surry Co
Wilson Memorial
@ Riverheads
Windsor @ Franklin
Buffalo Gap
; @ Fort Defiance
Northampton @ West Point
Princeton(WV) @ Graham
Nottoway
@ Amelia Co
King William @ Armstrong

GOTW
Turner Ashby @ Strasburg
 
Aug 19, 2025
17
3
3
George Wythe
Chilhowie
J.I. Burton
Honaker
Essex
Grayson Co
Tazewell
Surry Co
Wilson Memorial
Windsor
Buffalo Gap
West Point
Graham
Amelia Co
King William

GOTW
Turner Ashby
 

RedPrideNation_RollPride

All-Conference
Oct 13, 2014
2,791
2,482
63
Week 5

George Wythe @ Rural Retreat
Northwood @ Chilhowie
J.I. Burton
@ Galax
Honaker @ Southern Gap
Eastside @ Essex
Grayson Co @ Virginia
Tazewell
@ Giles
Brunswick @ Surry Co
Wilson Memorial @ Riverheads
Windsor @ Franklin
Buffalo Gap
; @ Fort Defiance
Northampton @ West Point
Princeton(WV) @ Graham
Nottoway
@ Amelia Co
King William @ Armstrong

GOTW
Turner Ashby @ Strasburg
 

Champ Cage

Sophomore
Aug 29, 2003
719
121
43
George Wythe
Chilhowie
J.I. Burton
Southern Gap
Essex
Grayson Co
Tazewell
Brunswick
Riverheads
Franklin
Buffalo Gap;
Northampton
Princeton(WV)
Nottoway
Armstrong

GOTW
Turner Ashby
 

Tech40

Redshirt
Sep 16, 2023
54
15
8
George Wythe
Chilhowie
J.I. Burton
Southern Gap
Essex
Grayson Co
Tazewell
Surry Co
Riverheads
Franklin
Buffalo Gap
Northampton
Princeton(WV
Nottoway
Armstrong

GOTW
Turner Ashby
 

OutsiderForLife

Freshman
Oct 11, 2005
347
60
28
Week 5

George Wythe @ Rural Retreat
Northwood @ Chilhowie
J.I. Burton
@ Galax
Honaker @ Southern Gap
Eastside @ Essex
Grayson Co @ Virginia
Tazewell
@ Giles
Brunswick @ Surry Co
Wilson Memorial @ Riverheads
Windsor @ Franklin
Buffalo Gap;
@ Fort Defiance
Northampton @ West Point
Princeton(WV) @ Graham
Nottoway
@ Amelia Co
King William @ Armstrong

GOTW
Turner Ashby @ Strasburg
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Strong 2nd Half Keys Lafayette Win
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Episcopal stays undefeated with win over St Christopher's
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Football Varina Falls To Grimsley 24-17 In OT!
  4. 04 High School Football Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
  5. 05 High School Football High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter