Monday night at 9:00 BTN is debuting a documentary on the 1976 RU FF team. They actually have uncovered footage on the St. Bonaventure game. Interviews with Dick Vitale, Phil Sellers and many more. I am very excited to see this.
Rutgers released a DVD about the Final Four team about 10 years ago which was also shown on SNY or MSG and has a lot of that footage of the St. Bona game. I'm sure that DVD can be found out there somewhere.I have been looking for a tape of the St. Bonaventure game for years so I hope this shows our dramatic last 2 minute comeback.
I have been looking for a tape of the St. Bonaventure game for years so I hope this shows our dramatic last 2 minute comeback.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?