Any word on this season’s schedule. I assume OU is still with the one dual.
I just saw Oklahoman's schedule. We will have two duals this year with them. Guess they're no longer scared or got tired of not hosting us.
If no OSU fans went, how many would be there?It’s the only way they can get a full house in their 2,500 seat arena.
About about 250.If no OSU fans went, how many would be there?![]()
Hmm Drexel. Interesting.
plus I think we will wrestle Lehigh that trip also. Double exposure!In person exposure in a recruiting hotbed.
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Buford, Ga. 2028 ATH Jerious Norwood Jr.
On3 Football
Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers 6-foot-3 2028 Georgia S Edward Roberts
O State Illustrated Football
Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week