2014 Naz would overwhelm 2001 RB on the lines but man what a fun matchup those skill players would be. 2001 RB was something to watch!Naz 2014 2015 were the state title years. Since Naz also played Defense and was basically a no fly zone I think the outcome strongly favors Naz.
2014 Naz would overwhelm 2001 RB on the lines but man what a fun matchup those skill players would be. 2001 RB was something to watch!
They would have given up way more that average against 2001 RB.TPF agreed it would be fun perhaps to watch, but Naz gave up less than 700yds of passing both years in 14 games each and in the 2015 season 300 of those yards came in the second half of the Marist game when JV was playing. Both years the starting pass defense gave up I believe less than 300 yards each season. Godfthr would have the specifics but I believe I'm pretty close and was surprised when I read them in the state title game synopsis.
They would have given up way more that average against 2001 RB.
It was his second year and that was the end of RB’s relevance in that rivalry sadly. No other game since was close. Racki was 8-1 vs RB. Now they won’t play.RB beat Naz Racki's first year
Naz outgrew the rivalry with their recruiting efforts and rb hasn had that kind of talent since then.It was his second year and that was the end of RB’s relevance in that rivalry sadly. No other game since was close. Racki was 8-1 vs RB. Now they won’t play.
Naz outgrew the rivalry with their recruiting efforts and rb hasn had that kind of talent since then.
Edgy Tim Football
Video: Loyola 38 St. Ignatius 7
On3 Football
Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Illinois WR commit Bennett Konkey earns his fourth star
CaneSport football recruiting
Power ranking the five best Miami recruits I saw on the road in September
Badger Blitz Football
Following a Devastating Drop, Darrion Dupree Bounced Back to Spark Win at Penn State