16 yards? WTF

bullshooters

Redshirt
Jun 29, 2008
84
0
0
I'm an over-weight college student and a fifth deep and I just booted a 36 yard punt in the glenn hollow parking lot in cole haans... does anyone where know where I can get a jersey? Blake McAdams better be cut on Monday.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch