Feeling a little butt hurt are we?Cal can shove that approach you know where. thast will continue to cost us games. So sick of it.
Feeling a little butt hurt are we?Cal can shove that approach you know where. thast will continue to cost us games. So sick of it.
Are we winless?I keep my own stats each game in a large log book. I am not pleased with the last six minutes. I will count this in the loss column.
Stay healthy and out of foul trouble 7 guys is just right 8 topsTells me our bench is subpar and can’t be relied on in March.
I have us with 10-6.Are we winless?
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep