15 Years Ago Today

RUPete

Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
26,841
16,113
0
I forgot that was on Halloween. I never get tired of watching that clip. I remember the game ended just in time for me to make church and one of the ushers who would always talk Rutgers with me said, "I almost gave up hope!" He says that while standing in the middle of church!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Knight Shift

e5fdny

Heisman
Nov 11, 2002
115,311
55,142
102
One of the things that always puzzled me was the reaction of the UCan’t fans.

By that I mean their comments saying “Rutgers has no class.” Like we shouldn’t have tried to win after their late score?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Knight Shift
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs
  4. 04 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod