Hard to put a two month run on a Husker team that may play a close one, maybe even win, but due to the losses already is at risk of a no-show. I’d rather steer clear of that game. I actually like Mississippi State + 19.5 instead of Bama down.Need one more game to complete my 2 month long 15 game teaser parlay.
Thoughts the Huskers +9 against Minn? Or Bama -7.5 against Miss St?
Appreciate the feedback. Any other games that stick out tonya? I was also looking at USC -7.5 and Texas A&M -11.5 against New MexicoHard to put a two month run on a Husker team that may play a close one, maybe even win, but due to the losses already is at risk of a no-show. I’d rather steer clear of that game. I actually like Mississippi State + 19.5 instead of Bama down.
Need one more game to complete my 2 month long 15 game teaser parlay.
Thoughts the Huskers +9 against Minn? Or Bama -7.5 against Miss St?
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State