141

tfpoke

Sophomore
May 29, 2001
1,040
141
0
Two weekends ago, losing 2-1 vs. Carr?
I had recorded the match, and I watched it last weekend. Tristan has looked great, I've caught a couple of his other matches during the season. Only mentioned the loss because I don't think he's 5-0 against top 10 opponents. Glad to see him having success.
 
  • Like
Reactions: slushhead

OkieSpladle

Sophomore
Dec 3, 2008
500
125
0
The question was posed today on FRL of who would be the starter at 141 if Tristan had stayed...

https://www.wrestlestat.com/compare/wrestler/39545/moran-tristan/39544/brock-kaid

It’s closer than some people might think.

Against top ten opponents this year:
Tristan 3-0 (2 pins)
Kaid 0-3

Not sure where you got those numbers, but Moran has losses to Carr and McKenna off the top of my head. He also has some bad losses mixed in there. No question, he has done well, though.
 

OHkie

Senior
Oct 14, 2018
485
575
66
I over looked McKenna, and I was going
Off wrestlestat rankings which has Carr at 11.
 

tfpoke

Sophomore
May 29, 2001
1,040
141
0
I over looked McKenna, and I was going
Off wrestlestat rankings which has Carr at 11.
Yeah, I assumed as much. Wasn't trying to be a smart *** or critical.... I agree with your original assessment that Moran has looked good, probably better than Kaid.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CowboyTanker
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week
  3. 03 On3 'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers SEC commit, official visit has been set