#11 in final AP poll

ulcards1

Senior
Aug 1, 2002
2,314
866
113
Pretty dang good and far exceeded expectations. Great coach, staff and players. I loved the improvement out of several of our women especially Elif, Mackenly and Imari. I'm looking for a big improvement from Grace next year, let's go.

Best value in the universe is UL women's season tickets.
 

KozmasAgain

All-American
Sep 23, 2016
10,149
6,941
112
Next year half our team will be 6’3” or taller. I am curious to see how the redshirt players do. I hope a year of development and hard work benefits them and have it show on the court.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deeva
Cardinal Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Cardinal Sports Basketball Jeff Walz sees something special in Louisville’s deepest team yet
  2. 02 Cardinal Sports Basketball Recruiting Louisville basketball extends an offer to 7-foot-5 center Cherif Millogo
  3. 03 Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting The best things we saw over the weekend from Louisville football recruits
  4. 04 Cardinal Sports Football 5 takeaways from Louisville football coach Jeff Brohm's pre-Florida State press conference
  5. 05 Cardinal Sports Football ACC Women's Tipoff: What Louisville's Jeff Walz and players said on the main stage