I think that’s why Kirk was crying after the Nebraska win .Yes that will be ugly
I think that’s why Kirk was crying after the Nebraska win .Yes that will be ugly
I can see why after only scoring 13 points against NebraskaI think that’s why Kirk was crying after the Nebraska win .
Yay.UK downs UL 38-31. We could move up to finish the season at #10.
What a game.
Great game…
Every year there’s one of those clowns in the top 10 at some point.UK defeats #10 Louisville. This helps bump us up.
Easy. Iowa.UM is the top dog this year. No doubt. Question. Who the hell do you root for between UM and Iowa?
It's going to be one of the more interesting off seasons in the Big with the NCAA investigation and coaching and coordinator changes.If Day loses this game I wonder both scUM and OSU are looking for new HC’s next season. I can Hairball and Day bolting to the NFL.
No he
Easy Iowa but not going to happen.UM is the top dog this year. No doubt. Question. Who the hell do you root for between UM and Iowa?
UM is the top dog this year. No doubt. Question. Who the hell do you root for between UM and Iowa?
I suppose, but I felt dirty all day rooting for one of them. Not in a hurry to do that again.Iowa winning the B1G Championship would probably knock PSU out of a NY6 bowl. If the goal is a NY6 for PSU, I think we want Michigan to win and get a playoff spot.
We wasted this PSU defense, so…OSU has now wasted stroud and Harrison. Generational talent on offense.
And most of the top ten schools fanbases will say a variation of the same thing at the end of the year. Only 1 will be completely happy with this season’s outcome.We wasted this PSU defense, so…
BWI Football
How to watch, stream, Penn State-USC and the White Out during Week 6
BWI Football
Who is on the first Penn State-USC availability reports of game week? Here is where each team stands on Wednesday
BWI Recruiting
By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
BWI Football
Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters