11/25 CFB games thread

Classof09

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2021
1,115
2,306
113
Begrudgingly I’ll be pulling for the Cheatin Harbaughs today. I couldn’t cheer for the Suckeyes if you paid me to.
 

Nittany1865Farmer

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2021
1,335
2,026
113
At least for this year, OSU is tolerable as a team. Michigan needs a size 15 gunboat shoe shoved up its collective arse for its arrogance towards everything and everyone. Having them in the CFP with a high ranking, we will never hear the end of Hairbaugh's greatness, "Michigan Men greatness" and other crap.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,192
69,360
113
3 & out and 3 & out for tOSU and Michigan, respectively, to start the game
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,192
69,360
113
I'm rooting for this to strike Ann Arbor

Meteor GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
 

OhioLion

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2021
1,090
2,308
113
I guess I’m in the minority.
Michigan wins by 10 I’ll be upset it wasn’t 20.

OL
 

Big_O

All-Conference
Jun 28, 2001
1,707
2,806
113
Game is about what I thought it would be so far. Battle between 2 good defenses.
 

Nittany1865Farmer

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2021
1,335
2,026
113
Not a surprising start to the game. Remember, OSU was LOSING to Rutgers at half-time 9-6 before making adjustments. I believe if OSU can get to halftime either ahead or slightly behind, they will have a good chance of winning the game in the second half.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LionJim
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
  2. 02 BWI Football Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State-USC Predictions: Can the Nittany Lions right the ship?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State's White Out sees top recruits already high on the Nittany Lions hitting Happy Valley
  5. 05 BWI Football Where will Penn State be at the end of October? A fresh record prediction is in for the next four weeks