11/10/17

IMATravelEER

Redshirt
Jan 2, 2008
95
0
0
What is the meaning on the patch Bob Huggins game shirt 11/10/17 It was posted a while back but no sure when. Thanks in advance
 

eers-to-ya

Redshirt
Jun 8, 2008
4,003
42
0
Not sure, but that was the date of the Texas A&M game, and there is a military insignia on the jacket so I'm guessing it was just a tribute the the military. Remember the game was played on an Air Force base.
 

IMATravelEER

Redshirt
Jan 2, 2008
95
0
0
Not sure, but that was the date of the Texas A&M game, and there is a military insignia on the jacket so I'm guessing it was just a tribute the the military. Remember the game was played on an Air Force base.
Yes I remember that game but unfortunately I repressed it back into my "id" Anyone over 50 will get that reference. Anyways, Thanks for the shoutback
 

fide nemini

Redshirt
Sep 7, 2017
326
1
0
Yes I remember that game but unfortunately I repressed it back into my "id" Anyone over 50 will get that reference. Anyways, Thanks for the shoutback
I think it's best placed into the id ... so many here take it to the super-ego and would criticize him for wearing the jacket for the sake of finding anything to criticize. Freud was very good at showing how our insecurities are masked in our criticisms. A very good read for anyone wanting to find out the reasons behind people always being critical is "Games People Play: The Basic Handbook of Transactional Analysis" by Eric Berne.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-10
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia wants competition for reps in running back room behind Cam Cook
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2028 WR Havyn Searels remains excited about West Virginia with visit planned
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia preparing for challenges of Arizona defensive pressure