Cool, that's a little higher than I thought we'd rise. I'm not superstitious, so I'll ask.
If we win these 2, how high will be next week? The higher you get, the harder it is to pass teams, but could we be top5?
Another question. IF we beat OU, will that make for the best back to back regular season wins ever?
I know we beat UK then #1 UNC in the Kentucky Invitational in 57-58, and then rose to #1 in the polls, but UK was apparently "only" #5 at the time. I can't think of any other back to backs quite at that level.
WV Sports Football
WVU football releases updated depth chart for Iowa State
WV Sports Basketball
Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building
WV Sports
Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
WV Sports Basketball Recruiting
2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer
WV Sports Football
First look: What Iowa State has done through four games